Miami Hurricane/ Clams

ct_vol

Reefing On My Mind
Team RC
Anyone want a huge colony of Miami Hurricane Chalice? $200 or best offer. Probably at least 10" if not 12" in diameter. Probably 1000+ eyes. Encrusted on large piece of live rock. Coming to town Monday if someone wants it. Many smaller frags if someone wants those as well.

Also have some blue Maxima clams. Figure $75 for 2.5", $100 for 3".

Dude, I want a clam...a golden teardrop maxima clam specifically!

But I'll take one of these instead.

Need any RBTAs? My roommate said that my two are now four. uuugh.

I'm sure those clowns aren't hosting any of them either. hah hah. Jerks.

Nah, it's not but I've got a reefer friend who is coming to take care of a couple of issues then...it might!

Rob, I've got four...how many does she want?

I have no idea how easy these are to get out of their rocks but I'm sure it could be done.

I sold most of them. You know me, in more of a collector than anything else. Usually only sell to make room for more or pay for more. I need to throw a few more packs in the sales forum or An is going to kill me next month. I haven't behaved myself at all. Trying to get another system in the basement set up. I blame my TN visit and seeing Matt. ;)

hah...I'm sure seeing Matt would make anyone want to spend spend spend on their tanks.

I almost bought fish today. I came really close but I'm waiting until I get back. Instead, I got a smokin' deal on a new set of pans for cooking. I have needed them for a long time now. We've been eating the teflon coating (what little is left) for about six months now so I went with a set that isn't nonstick. It's going to take some getting used to but I really hate that I've been consuming teflon for the past while. Bleck. It was hard to beat $98 (shipped) for an 11-piece Calphalon set.

That's a pretty killer deal. Are they the anodized pans or stainless. I'm going more toward stainless these days.

Back