Miami spearfishing 9-6-12

Hey Tavera Im wanting to get into spear-fishing as of now I have a good pair of fins and a good mask what kind of gun would you recommend?

I have a Riffe euro 100x and couldn't be happier.. I think he has a Daryl Wong hybrid which is really sweet..

I would buy a riffe great gun to get started with, and you wont out grow it to soon. I have a custom gun made in Hawaii no need for something like that yet i use a riffe as my back up same gun i started diving with. Its more than 10 years old and still does what i need it to, look at the Euro or the competitor series

I got my own gear let me know if u ever need someone to pitch in for gas send me a pm. Good video by the way good footage and I was lmao at the soundtrack the whole time

Hey taverna I just went out on my first spear trip off the 2nd reef outside of port Everglades. I ended up with a rob Allen 900 tuna for starters which I took out for the first time yesterday. Not many fish to hunt but am planning a trip to the keys for some hog fish. We sunk a plastic bottle for some target practice. As much fun as a person could have while keeping their clothes on!

Back