Minimalist Shallow Reef Tank

Wow i really love the rock with all the lps!

Very clean looking tank, love the scape!
Thanks for the compliment.

A little update

15824223334_d6f7acf5e8_c.jpg

Coral that need to go
Open brain coral
Meat coral

What's your reason behind getting rid of the meat coral? Just wondering because I've wanted one for a while, just can't fit it in my current tank / trying to focus on buying equipment for my 80g and not livestock. :lol:

Nice tank, really like the open space. :thumbsup:

16398758586_54e8535f1c_c.jpg

Please remind me what this is.

Thats maze brain coral

What's your reason behind getting rid of the meat coral? Just wondering because I've wanted one for a while, just can't fit it in my current tank / trying to focus on buying equipment for my 80g and not livestock. :lol:

Nice tank, really like the open space. :thumbsup:

Since i just got my maze brain and lobo coral in, so those meat and open brain coral need to go. I dont like to put so many coral on sand. Unless i can find very very small size meat coral.

I'm typically not a fan of top down shots, but yours are amazing!

I also love how clean your tank is...keep it up. And keep the pics coming!

i just bought this light of my Nuvo 30L, the 160W 16k. It arrives on Friday.

Please let me know what the height is from water line to light and what settings you have programmed

i just bought this light of my Nuvo 30L, the 160W 16k. It arrives on Friday.

Please let me know what the height is from water line to light and what settings you have programmed

I hang it 11inch above the water line.

My setting a b more bluish since i want the lps color pop up
1 0-1
2 10-45
3 20-75
4 30-80
5 15-50
6 0-0
On 11.30 am till 23.30 pm

very nice; what is a bp reactor?

Also why not move the power heads to the back of the aquarium; better looking in my opinion and doesn't detract from the over all picture.

Peace!

very nice; what is a bp reactor?

Also why not move the power heads to the back of the aquarium; better looking in my opinion and doesn't detract from the over all picture.

Peace!
Bp reactor = bio pellet reactor. I dont have space anymore at back of tank. Only left power head i can move to the back by place it in side my over flow. Thanks for the suggestion maybe for next project i will place it on the back. Thanks for the suggestion

Do you use a protein skimmer?
Do you live close to the coast and can use NSW?
Bagus sekali
Yes i used protein skimmer. Its DIY using aquabee pump. Nope i live far from coast, most of nsw was contaminated. I used synthetic salt only. Are you Indonesian? Terima kasih

Back