Missing GBTA

sEaLiFe4LiFe

Hey guys it's been 2 weeks now that I've added a RBTA and GBTA. The rose is doing great hasn't moved since it found the right spot for itself. But unfortunately I cannot find the GBTA. I don't want to assume that it is ok because the RBTA is. I got them both from the LFS, same tank and they were actually next to each other at the LFS. Everything in my DT is still alive. 4 clowns, 1 yellow headed goby, 1 blood shrimp and a sandsifter starfish. Like I said before, I don't want to make the mistake by assuming things are ok. Any help would be appreciated in what my next step is. Thanks again hope y'all had a great weekend :)

Hi there, can you give us more info on the tank? How old, parameters, tank inhabitants, size of the tank,when inhabitants were added? Lighting? Thanks.

Hey sure thing. Tank is 150g with 30g sump. I checked parameters this morning and all were in range. I have an ATO setup and a heater in sump. So water quality or temp never changes much. All inhabitants mentioned above is all I have in DT. They all were quarantined together for a month with copper treatment. The only things I didn’t quarantine were sandsifter star and anemones. For lighting I have 1 48” and 1 24” HO T5 and 2 48” current USA LEDs.

Hey sure thing. Tank is 150g with 30g sump. I checked parameters this morning and all were in range. I have an ATO setup and a heater in sump. So water quality or temp never changes much. All inhabitants mentioned above is all I have in DT. They all were quarantined together for a month with copper treatment. The only things I didn't quarantine were sandsifter star and anemones. For lighting I have 1 48" and 1 24" HO T5 and 2 48" current USA LEDs.

Have you had any luck finding it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea today actually like it knew it was feeding day :) don’t know if that’s the spot it’ll choose but I was very excited i got to feed it. Color looked great had plenty of swollen tentacles. So tomorrow I shall see if it be in the same spot or not. Thanks for checking up much appreciated:)

I had an ananome when my tank was newish and it became smaller and smaller until it disappeared. Now I got some nice ones.

That’s sad to hear that you lost them.. thankfully mine have been doing great now about a month in...

picture.php

picture.php

Back