Monaghan's Reef!!! (Massive Selection of Low Priced Frags!!!!)

attaboy

Hello,

My name is Patrick Monaghan and I'm a hobbiest who sells 100% captive raised frags on my website:

WWW.SPSFRAGS.COM

All of these frags have been in my tank for several years and have great color and fast growth rates. Please check out our site as we have 3 pages of frags for sale:

SPS Frags Page 1
SPS Frags Page 2
SPS Frags Page 3

We add new frags to our Page 3 every few months so please check back! We also try our best to offer the lowest prices. If you should find a frag for less than our price PLEASE let us know so we can lower our price:)

Thanks for visiting our site!
Patrick

Last edited:
movin' on up!

I think this site deserves some more visits. I'm anxiously awaiting my frags.... 33 hours to go.

E.

AWESOME FRAGS!!!!!!! Patrick has great stuff and he is a great guy to deal with:D

NICE frags!!!!

In about 2 more months expect an order from me!!!!

I like the looks and prices you have, keep up the great work,

You have a new bookmark,
Fletch

Patrick has some of the best frags you will ever find, not to mention the least expensive too! We got some of his frags a few months ago, and they have become the fastest growing and most colorful frags in our tank! If you are looking for outstanding SPS's, you need to get some of his.
Dan

Just wanted to let everyone know that the 3 SPS frags coral links are no longer in service. Please use www.spsfrags.com to access our new site. I've tried to update my original post but it's locked so this is the best I can do:)

Back