More SPS for sale!

I'm going to start selling them by colonies also. If there's a certain one you like and prefer a big chunk or the whole colony, send me a PM.

Can I swing by at some point before you sell everything colony wise off and pick something for you to hold until I'm ready? I *REALLY* would love a proper colony to start off in the mantis tank but I'm some sanding, staining, plumbing, then ordering my tbsaltwater live rock away still. Want to get most done in the next few days, but with the kids over I don't know if I will. The rock order sadly went to new water heater plumbing and parker and sons. ;/ Stupid leaks, stupid rotting floors. meh! How dare it ruin my tank stuff!

Anyone interested in buying a big colony of the GrapeJuice Acro / Oregon Tort / Cali Tort / Acropora Selago / Sour Apple Birdnest / Red Planet

these are the colony I'd hate to see get cut up

Im selling all of my SPS because I'm changing my whole tank. I'll send you a PM w/ the colony info.

Anyone interested in buying a big colony of the GrapeJuice Acro / Oregon Tort / Cali Tort / Acropora Selago / Sour Apple Birdnest / Red Planet

Im interested as well. Please pm me what you have left and prices.
Thanks
Bill

Pm all replied. I think I have about 15 big colony 6" or more, and a good 30-40 mini colonies (2-4"). And a decent amount of frags.

If anyone is looking to stock up a tank, this would be a great idea!

always good to come by and check out what I have!

Some other mini colonies include

Oregon Tort
ORA PearlBerry
Purple Tip Granulosa
(SMALL "colony") ORA Blue Iris
Blue Hoekisemai
Candlelight Acro
ORA Chip lookalike
Turaki (Look like Hawkin)
small ORA Hawkin

I have other misc that dont have name, some can look really good once you give it more light than where I have em. Just send me a PM to set up a time to come by! I'm in chandler at Cooper and Ocotillo

Anyone looking for a giant cap? I got a Idaho grape, I think it's probably 1'x1'. Asking 45$ for it

Also got X-Factor Cap, and brown base with neon polyp cap. both are colony 5"x5" give or take

I should be able to swing out on my upcoming weekend from work. Basically off work sunday morning at 6am, go back to work Wed at 10pm.

I'm going to want a colony of something decently hardy that will grow under my panorama's. It is a mantis tank after all so I can't toss in as much light as would be ideal for most SPS. I'll send you a PM a few days later in the week on when I can swing out. You will have to HOLD it for me for a while though until I can get my tank cycled. :D If you are breaking down really quick I'll see if I can figure another way to do it. :D

Caps sold!

New List

Leng Sy Cap - 2.5"x2.5" - 100$
Oregon Tort - 2.5"x2.5" - 150$
ORA Blue Iris (small) - 1"x1" - 70$ (This is typically a bigger frag than what ORA sells)
Pink Lemonade - 2"x2.5" - 130$
Ponape Birdnest - 2.5"x2.5" - 90$
Turaki (hawkin lookalike) - 3"x2" - 70$
Blue Hoeki - 2.5"x2.5" - 150$
Acropora Selago - 6"x4" - 130$
Candlelight Acro - 2"x1.5" - 75$
Grapejuice - 4"x4" -120$ (Comes w/ a big rock about 5lbs)

Will list more after all those has sold.

By the way, if you like something but not the price. PM me and we can work something out!

I might be interested in trades for Acan / rare macroalgae / NPS

Anyone interested in a giant birdnest? It's about 8"x9" or so. It's the Sour Apple Birdnest, asking 100$ for this

6200819131_e0b89069af_b.jpg

Back