Moving/Breakdown Sale 250G

stiffljp

I'll be moving in the coming months and I would like to avoid trying to move the livestock, etc..

Up first, I would like to sell the coral.

I will list the majority of them and give some pics but I would like to sell everything as a whole. There is a fair amount of stuff I don't have the time to piece everything out. Also, the anemone's got out of control so most of the colonies have some loss due to their stings as well as a minor snafu when I was out of town a couple months back. I'm fully confident they will recover

With that said, I would like to get $325 for all the coral in the tank (most listed below). There are numerous small frags and misc stuff that will be thrown in. Fundamentally, the package is for all coral in the main tank and frag tank.

2 - mini blast Wellsi colonies.
1 - Branching hammer colony
1- frogspawn single head
1- frogspawn colony
1- Pagoda cup
1- tiny red open brain
many small - med colonies of sunset montipora (colors are faded on some)
1 - large colony of purple stylo
many large - small colonies of purple montipora
2 - small colonies of montipora stellata
1 - red acan med colony
1 - tri-color acan med colony
1- small colony of montipora undata
1 - small colony of poker star montipora
1 - large green open brain
1 - med mixed colony of both poker star & superman montipora
1 - colony of superman montipora
1 - med colony lobo

Second, I would like to sell off 3 of my 4 Heteractis magnifica (Ritteri) Anemone's. I've had these for a couple years and they have both split in my tank, so 2 are wild and 2 are cultured. They have the traditional green and yellow tentacles with red/purple bases. All would be considered XXL or Show at a store or online.

Asking $100 for each.

I will post pictures of the tank shortly. Thanks

Jeff

G9tfmr8l.jpg

Last edited:
I will most likely keep the tank and set it up in the new house. I will have extra equipment I can get rid of though.

All corals are sold, I will be taking some fish with me but selling others.

First fish to sell are from the frag tank.

Adult Chevron tang - ~4" - $150
Adult Desjardini tang - 4" - $40

Equipment wise, I've accumulated pretty much 2-3 of everything needed to run a reef tank. Shoot me a PM if your looking for something specific.

Back