Moving sale - 90 gallon and tons of extras

I still need to find a home for my corals (frags) before I sell the mixing station. I'm going to try my LFS today to see if they will buy them. I'll let you know if they do...
I'm in Robbinsville. I recently replaced several of the ball valves. The pump still works like a beast. I'd like to get $250 (two containers, pump and plumbing)

I would consider buying the rock too...

Update: I had to break down the aquascape to catch the fish. So the big arch structure in the pics is now just smaller pieces... All fish were sold. Corals still available.

I need to post two more times in order to respond to your PM...

Making progress... Mushroom rock, Button Polyps/rock, plus another ~50# of live rock left last night. Hang in there guys!

Pm you this morning.

I know it’s a tight window. But I’m in the area till 5pm today. Lmk what s going on

Here's what's left of the livestock:
Candycane 15.00
Purple Stylophora 15.00
Green Monti Cap 15.00
Acropora (Orange/Brown) 20.00
Watermelon Zoanthids 20.00
Tricolor Valida Acropora 15.00
Yellow Gorgonian 5.00
Finger leather w/ live rock 15.00
--------
TOTAL 120.00

I'm willing to take $100 for the whole lot.

Don’t have enough posts to DM you yet...interested in some of those. If you DM me, could I respond with my contact info?

If you respond here or DM me I should get an email notification. Or DM me on nj reef club—username Haus.

Thanks,
Dan

Breakdown on Apex controller and components:
Neptune Systems APEX CONTROLLER GOLD ("Classic model") 275.00
Neptune Systems Energy Bar 8 Expansion Unit (EB8) 55.00
Neptune Sys. Advanced Leak Detection Module (ALD) 25.00
2 x Neptune Sys. Solid Surface Leak Detection Probe 20.00
Neptune Apex Ecotech Marine Wireless Expansion Mod (WXM) 40.00
Neptune Systems I/O Break Out Box for Apex 15.00
--------
TOTAL 430.00

Are you selling the apex only as a package or will your part it out. Interested in wmx and possibly the eb8

Are you selling the apex only as a package or will your part it out. Interested in wmx and possibly the eb8

I'm going to the LFS today to see if they'll take the corals... I will see the WXM separately, but the extra EB8 is sold.

Back