Moving sale... buy all of my livestock $125

vanillagorila

It stings the nostrils
I'd like to just sell all of my livestock off at once. The live rock is pinned together using acrylic rods, I think that it might still come apart, but not 100% sure. Might have to break it apart to get it out of the tank. I have a nice leopard wrasse, a pair of clowns and a rescued scopas tang. 2 small RBTAs, haddoni anemone, a nice bubble coral a bunch of mushrooms spread all over. I don't want to part it out. Just want to get rid of it all at once and shut the tank down. $125

1ba2236aa3d9c860d3d16e3edfa5c006.jpg
c3c29857aeda844a5dab1399c3396589.jpg
907ab3321c5fe517502843c3b41c9e79.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anybody want to go in on this deal w me? There’s a few things I’d like but don’t have room for all of the corals and anemones. Im interested in leopard wrasse and bubble coral if somebody else is interested in the rest. Of course unless someone scoops up the package first.

Does anybody want to go in on this deal w me? There's a few things I'd like but don't have room for all of the corals and anemones. Im interested in leopard wrasse and bubble coral if somebody else is interested in the rest. Of course unless someone scoops up the package first.

Pm sent.

Looks like I'm going to break it up a bit. I'll update tomorrow after some of it is gone.

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've been working nights and haven't had a chance to update. I sold off the Wrasse and bubble coral, so I'll drop the price to $100, still have a pair of clowns, scopas tang, green haddoni, RBTA, orange plate, probably 50+ pounds of live rock with a bunch of corals spread all over. Need this sold by this weekend or I'll be taking it to the fish store.

681b0809015bd7c224acaf42de84722b.jpg
c590158e9ba62032988e23947925df20.jpg

Got busy and didn't make it to the fish store last weekend. Last call if anyone wants this... all livestock $50!!!

Back