Moving to Colorado part ll

That is a great area also, agian if you have children then there is a choice of Cherry creek schools (voted one of the best in the nation) or Aurora public schools. The highschool is Rangeview. The Aurora school system is ok. But the area is good. I used to live on Iliff and Chambers about 2-3 miles down the way.

I have lived in the Smokey Hill & 470 area for the last 23 years (pre-470). It is a great area to raise a family. Colorado schools are school of choice so you can choose any school besides the school assigned to your area if there is space available. I have sent 2 kids through the Cherry Creek school district and have no complaints. Welcome neighbor!!

yea welcome im a 17 year old high school school student and i live off of smokey hill and 470 it a great part of town ive lived here most of me growing up and i love it.

Well we put a bid in on a HUD owned house up near Illif and Tower. Would have prefered to be farther south but this could be a really good deal. Looks to be in pretty good shape and is dirt cheap, I have a lot of money left over to boost my reef budget:D The place is a couple blocks to a school of some sort and about 5 blocks from Range view High School.

We will hear on Monday. If they accept the bid I am going to have to have a space made to park the trailer. Either going to need to widen the driveway or move the fence forward and install a large gate so I can store the trailer in the back yard. If anyone knows of a good fence or concrete guy I will be needing some work done.

Illif & tower isnt a bad neighborhood either, just east of denver, I have freinds that have lived there for awhile.

Back