Moving to memphis

dvenson

I am moving to memphis in a few weeks and was curious what the local club is like there. Also what are some good stores? I will have some designer zoas of anyone is interested I also have acess to a larger collection of corals if anyone is looking for anything in specific I can try to locate it.

Local club is great. Meetings usually about once a month. My favorite local store is Memfish and there are a couple others as well: Four Seas(hope I got that name right, its fairly new) and Something Fishy.

I am moving to memphis in a few weeks and was curious what the local club is like there. Also what are some good stores? I will have some designer zoas of anyone is interested I also have acess to a larger collection of corals if anyone is looking for anything in specific I can try to locate it.

Welcome...sent ya a PM.

Awesome! I'm always looking for high end Zoas I don't have yet. Send me a Pam and let me know what you have. Memfish is where I always go. But there is also 4 Winds Aquatics. I just don't ever get out that way.

Awesome! I'm always looking for high end Zoas I don't have yet. Send me a Pam and let me know what you have. Memfish is where I always go. But there is also 4 Winds Aquatics. I just don't ever get out that way.

I have had a few bad experiences with 4 Winds Aquatics. I thought I was the only one and didn't think much of it, but have recently heard of others getting ripped off over there. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up. Buyers beware when it comes to 4 Winds...

I've got nothing but good things to say about 4 Winds (Frank and Andy), and Memfish (Richard et al.) as well. Plenty of options to choose from.

Back