MRC Fragging meeting-all invited

gflat65

I know that when you post info ona club meeting, many don't look at the thread if they aren't in the club (I might scan one every now and then, but usually don't), so I wanted to have a more open ended thread.

On March 22nd (two weeks from Sunday), Aquarium Fantasies in Montgomery is offering some pretty good discounts on frags that are made in house that day, in preparation for the upcoming Montgomery Frag Swap at the end of April. This isn't intended to be a replacement for the swap, but more to teach people how to frag a variety of corals, so they can cut overgrowing corals for the swap:). Aquarium Fantasies is offering 25% off of any frags cut that day for the demonstration to non members of the MRC club, and 50% off of frags cut that day for members of the MRC(excluding certain higher price tag items like Dendro's and chalices, etc.). We'd lvoe to see all who wish to come. Roughly one month later (4/25-tentatively), we will have the second MRC frag swap in Montgomery. Come on out and join us for what should be a great day of fragging and socializing.

Back