MTRC Dues for 2011

mapn4reef

I recall a discussion about the dues for this year, it's just a flat $?? ($10 or $20 right)? Doing away with the half year thing too, correct? The MTRC.org site doesn't reflect any changes from last year, as I recall?

It's going be $10 for a year no halfyear dues. I don't know if Justin fix the paypal account Will check after work tonight.

So the new membership fee is $10 a year? I can pay before the frag swap, I don't want to do paypal. I rather mail out a check, PM me the address to send it to and who to make it out to. Cause I would like to get my membership card the day of the swap like I usually do. Unlike last year where they mess mine up by sending my card to my old address.

my dues technically werent supposed to be up til a few months from now and i didnt know bout this til after i joined up, also i never got my member card from my first sign up lol

technically very ones membership was up in the being of the year 1-1-11. membership only from jan to jan. and before half years would only count after july-jan dont know why its like this. but its been like this the last 4 yrs i been with the club.

E-Mail Cards? What if you don't have a printer how you supposed to carry that in your wallet? Most places don't ask for the card but some do! And I always paid at the swap, But if you want a check send me an address
Bill

The card will be the same size as the card you recieved now. It wil be the members responsibility to handle it from that point forward. The stored, or at least the critter, recieved an electronic copy of the member list. So if you don't have you card the store had a file with you on it. If it is easier for a member to pay at the swap that is fine. Not going to make anyone pay upfront if they don't want too. Zef has corrrectly stated membership is from Janurary to Janurary does not matter when you paid.

Change

Change

The card will be the same size as the card you recieved now. It wil be the members responsibility to handle it from that point forward. The stored, or at least the critter, recieved an electronic copy of the member list. So if you don't have you card the store had a file with you on it. If it is easier for a member to pay at the swap that is fine. Not going to make anyone pay upfront if they don't want too. Zef has corrrectly stated membership is from Janurary to Janurary does not matter when you paid.

What about the rest of the places people shop, Like EBay,Fins, Franklin Aquarium, Some others too I'm forgetting.
It dawned on me just now that maybe it would be better to make dues due from swap to swap. You could pay easy, and you may just get more members by having a membership drive at the swap. I'll wait to hear why we should not make this change:hmm3::hmm4::hmm5:
Bill:)

Well eBay doesn't give us a discount any more. Bc there prices are low enough.
From swap to swap is what we do nOw is it not. Just 2-3weeks off. But i guess if the swap moves it dated then yeah that should be done. I have always paid at the swap.

Well eBay doesn't give us a discount any more. Bc there prices are low enough.
From swap to swap is what we do nOw is it not. Just 2-3weeks off. But i guess if the swap moves it dated then yeah that should be done. I have always paid at the swap.

I didn't know they quit giving 10% off, Seems they had prices like everyone else when i was there. There was deals on some things like salt but overall prices were as usual as far as i was concerned. It's to far from SH anyway to drive to OHicory Actually it to far to drive to the AC but we have no store here yet (Maybe Soon)
Bill

Back