My Acropora's Tank

Damian, what about the ProBioF and ProF?
Nutrient for the bacteria do not give?
Which salt you use?

Marcin

There is no need to give a culture medium for probiotics .

I am glad that you like the aquarium and photos .

A few more :)

DSC07967.jpg

DSC07985.jpg

DSC07992.jpg

DSC08011.jpg

DSC08013.jpg

DSC08066ml.jpg

DSC08072.jpg

DSC08077.jpg

Damian

beautiful tank! I'm jealous you get to have that system in the workplace. How do you get any work done without playing with sps?

Any chance you can upload pictures of the behind the scenes look such as sump, siporax, dosing materials, and such!

Thanks again and keep up the good work!

Thank You Everyone!:)

beautiful tank! I'm jealous you get to have that system in the workplace. How do you get any work done without playing with sps?

Any chance you can upload pictures of the behind the scenes look such as sump, siporax, dosing materials, and such!

Thanks again and keep up the good work!

Yes, I will show sump after weekend when I will be in workJ

A world class looking aquarium.
I am very impressed with the Aquaforest community.
Beautiful work!
Looking forward to seeing the rest of your system.... And more photos of corals. :)

Oh my, another beaut from poland. It makes me sick how good some of you sps keepers are.

PLease more DETAILS!

-deez

Damian
Lovely tank and set up ,is this Aquaforests own display tank are the corals available for sale by mailorder.

bill

Beautiful tank and coral!!
Would you tell the names of your equipment you are using in the sump room,...I see you have a lot of rock in your sump does your overflow go to the bottom of the tank and up through the rock? Thanks,---Rick

Beautiful tank and coral!!

Would you tell the names of your equipment you are using in the sump room,...I see you have a lot of rock in your sump does your overflow go to the bottom of the tank and up through the rock? Thanks,---Rick

Inside my sump:

Skimmer AF 250 ,

Reactors: Calcium Reactor AF, Reactor with Carbon, Reactor with Proshpate Minus

AF synthetic Rock "“ 50kg

Return pump "“ 12.000l/h

Siporax "“ 50L

That's all

Damian

Thanks Damian!...I'm going to look for some information about the AF synthetic rock. Sounds like a good solution to not bring any unwanted life into your system.

Back