My eagle eyes with my new camera lense!

xxiprxx

Got bored still playing with my new lense trying to get good pics out of it... How do my eagle eyes look?

DSCF2014.jpg

Idk What these guys would be called anybody have an idea?
There really purple in person, Still trying to work the white balance on my camera...
DSCF2018.jpg

Well you would know best, I agree with you too. I had seen two types of Jokers and one was actually what you just posted, again VERY nice!!! I hope to find some of those as well

Thanks guys im new to the whole photography world so its a learning battle trying to figure all the settings out...

Nice Eagle Eyes! Never really took the time to determine difference between them and Whammin Watermelons, anybody know off the top of their head? Agree with you that the second picture is RPH, Jokers don't have the ring, although I have had some of my deep waters take on a similar coloration when exposed to too much light, and then revert back to a Eagle Eye like morph when moved back into the shade.

Whammin Watermelons used to be called Eagle Eyes too. There are several Eagle Eye morphs out there, some much more bright than others, even red vs orange centers. Someone just decided that the real nice red Eagle Eyes needed a cooler name to bump the pricing up a bit, and Whammin Watermelons were born. ;)

Whammin Watermelons used to be called Eagle Eyes too. There are several Eagle Eye morphs out there, some much more bright than others, even red vs orange centers. Someone just decided that the real nice red Eagle Eyes needed a cooler name to bump the pricing up a bit, and Whammin Watermelons were born. ;)

Thanks.

Back