My new tank

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8766763#post8766763 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by lisaFL
Urg? I like clownfish, its my tank remember?!

Yea marco! also don't you have 2 clownfish?

Scott, I am thinking of getting one of those pajama fish, that you have. They are so cool looking! I'm thinking of which fish to look for for my tank, doing lots of research.

no, i have 1 ... and not sure if i want to keep him ... so far he's no trouble ... but i'm not planning on getting an anemone

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8767140#post8767140 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by lisaFL
Scott, I am thinking of getting one of those pajama fish, that you have. They are so cool looking! I'm thinking of which fish to look for for my tank, doing lots of research.

Pajama cardnials are cool fish, and hardy. Go for it.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8770028#post8770028 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by wiszmaster
no, i have 1 ... and not sure if i want to keep him ... so far he's no trouble ... but i'm not planning on getting an anemone

2hich one did you keep? I will take him if you plan on getting rid of him as long as he doesn't have ich like your tang army!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8770028#post8770028 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by wiszmaster

2hich one did you keep? I will take him if you plan on getting rid of him as long as he doesn't have ich like your tang army!

haha! Scott, i picked up 2 clown fish, and 2 firefish gobies, the clowns like the current. Marco gave me some xenia's.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8771455#post8771455 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by keinreis

i gave the maroon w/ gold stripes away ...

Ah man, we lost the xenia! It drifted under the rock, and we can't get to it without moving all the rocks. Night

i'll probably be OK ... you'll start having xenias grow out of your sand bed ... providing they can get some light ...

Back