My newest "FINDS"

oceana

In Memoriam
IMG_29282.jpg

totaleclipse.jpg

I've been collecting zoanthids for years and it's the first time I've come across those- definately going on my list of favorites

Those top ones look like my Alien Eye zoanthids!

I love those and they love light.

Here are some on zoaid

Yours are a bit darker, but mine change shades of color depending on the lighting.

Still really cool though.

They look great.
The ones on the top are really nice.
I would be interrested in knowing if the center of zoanthids on the top would turn more yellow the lower in the tank you put them.

it's possible, but I can't place them any lower to find out- they're in my prop tank and it's only 12" deep.

If you end up making a frag of it after you take it out of your prop tank and put it lower in your regular system, I would be interrested in what you find out.
It seems like that baby zoanthid at the bottom looks more yellow and I am wondering because it is small or because it is getting less light.
Great find none the less. :)

for the prop tank i use a outer orbit.
2x150 DE MH 14K and 2x130 pc.

on our main tank we sue 3x400 radiums and 2x110 VHO

It would probably helped if i asked what size prop tank..While i'm at how far away from light are your zoos in the prop tank? BTW those zoos are beautiful!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7010986#post7010986 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cougaran
It would probably helped if i asked what size prop tank..While i'm at how far away from light are your zoos in the prop tank? BTW those zoos are beautiful!

RROP TANK

Back