Welcome to our newest sponsor Affordable Aquaria

JohnL

RC Staff
Staff member
Admin
Please join me in welcoming our newest sponsor Affordable Aquaria. Thank you very much for your support of our community.

Website

Last edited:
Link works for me…but exploring the site looks like a lot of references and pics are from @Dr. Reef website or link directly to it (quarantined fish link). Are they the same entity?

works for me
Strange ?
2A7AD6C9-A645-4796-968F-F1E7D05207D0.png

Link works for me…but exploring the site looks like a lot of references and pics are from @Dr. Reef website or link directly to it (quarantined fish link). Are they the same entity?
Assume maybe a sister venture/partnership Where DR Reef does the quarantined thing and provides web/cart and the new venture non-qt and coral, etc.

It's a direct link. Would a bad DNS provider redirect it? BTW it works for me too I assume because it's a direct link.
I did not see the missing hyphen… but to answer the DNS question.
Many ISPs serve their own DNS (so they have control and a can interject paid search clicks on not-found, etc.) and it is usually terrible and slow to update. Comcast is actually one of the worst.

Use 9.9.9.9 - super fast and super reliable (better than googles 8.8.8.8)

NEVER use the old Verizon 4.x.x.x or 2.x.x.x - they were never meant to be published and are not maintained or reliable.

I switched to cell data and it worked!

So if I ever figure out what a DNS is, they’re in big trouble!
Thanks
I’m with you. These techie people really need to learn to put these things in layman’s terms.😂

Back