My visit to WWC

MJNTWise

7 Year Newbie
So while in Orlando I had to go to WWC, And yes I picked up 2...BUT the main reason Im post is the lights that they are using. They use all Radions on there tanks. and on there two main display tanks they have pro 4s. After talking to the guys there I see no reason you cant have beautiful tank with these lights. Only down side is the price...there frag tanks are the same 180 I have and there 2 sps tanks one has pro4 and the other has pro3....Now Im saving for 3 pro4...lolol....Will post pick of these two later when my whites go off....

WWC Hi-C Cyphastrea
WWC Christmas Mirabilis Acropora

Well, they didn't start their tanks with those Radions. They recently switched over all Radions BUT they are still keeping up with the lighting demand of their corals.

Here the pics from my phone
63724973edcfe248c5ddcea5f6957389.jpg
a02d9322c7669c80ba4a447fe0502117.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Nice frags!!

Thank you for sharing - that Christmas Mirabilus is a fast grower - mine is doing well. Not as fast as my Red Planet. 8 Bulb ATI.

Since starting over my tank 2 years ago. They are the only people I buy my SPS from.

(I only have SPS)

Their Quarantine efforts are praise worthy. You should YouTube them on Mr. Saltwater Tank TV.

WWC all though expensive, you pay for the piece of mind! You can get good deals on their EBAY auctions. Sometimes $20 frags on cool stuff.

I pump them up, because every visit they make me feel welcome and take the time to show me cool stuff in their display. (Not to mention they know me by name in there by now.)

I am grateful that my 300DD is finally full and I am done spending money with them. "Knock on wood".

So they cover about a 24×24 area?
I thought that was about the coverage.

Thank you,
Corey

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back