NCRC/MBRK - Reef Club Sign Up/Roll Call

Sign up on the NCRC forum so you can start getting an idea of whats going on with us up there. Check out the DBTC program and start thinking about if you would like to take part!

Everything is still up in the air, but you guys will know as soon as I do. I knew there are a few out in the wood works that have no chimed in yet... waiting!

Dude I dunno, I tried everything I can think of. Are you logging in on the forums or the DBTC page? I'm confused... send me a screen shot of your errors haha

Haters. lol.

This is what it says.

You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your IP address.

I cant email the board administrator because it says it is not a valid email address. I have even tried to change my ip address and still no luck.

Haters. lol.

This is what it says.

You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your IP address.

I cant email the board administrator because it says it is not a valid email address. I have even tried to change my ip address and still no luck.

:hammer:

You got blacklisted. I'm sure you will be able to sort it out. Don't stress over it.
it will happen.

yeah im not to worried. Just one of those things. they are just anti-pico. lol. The only bummer is that I have no way to contact them. If anyone has an email that I can contact them through that would be great.

Sign up on the NCRC forum so you can start getting an idea of whats going on with us up there. Check out the DBTC program and start thinking about if you would like to take part!

Everything is still up in the air, but you guys will know as soon as I do. I knew there are a few out in the wood works that have no chimed in yet... waiting!

so why do i need to go & join another forum board? I am familiar with the DBTC programs already. I thought this was about creating a chapter here in our area?

so why do i need to go & join another forum board? I am familiar with the DBTC programs already. I thought this was about creating a chapter here in our area?

You can't participate in the DBTC program without being a registered member of NCRC, it just does not work that way. Being a chapter means we are still NCRC, which means we still have rules to go by.

If you don't want to register on the club forum, then don't be a part of the club... it's simple really. No one wanted to do anything in the 831 area as far as reefing goes so I'm not expecting a whole lot of effort from others.... To be part of DBTC, you have to be a part of the club... which means registering at the club forum and playing by the rules.

You can't participate in the DBTC program without being a registered member of NCRC, it just does not work that way. Being a chapter means we are still NCRC, which means we still have rules to go by.

If you don't want to register on the club forum, then don't be a part of the club... it's simple really. No one wanted to do anything in the 831 area as far as reefing goes so I'm not expecting a whole lot of effort from others.... To be part of DBTC, you have to be a part of the club... which means registering at the club forum and playing by the rules.

I understand that you have to join in order to participate in the dbtc program as well as other club functions & that there are rules for the club etc, etc,; What i would like to know is the same question Gresham asked will there be or are there any plans to have a dedicated forum for our area (on that forum board)?? Or are you planning on relaying the pertain information here on this board? The reason i ask is simple i have a 120 gallon reef & 9 other tanks dedicated to clown fish breeding, I don't really have the time to be skimming threw a bunch of threads on another board when trying to find out what's going on around here.

If we had a forum dedicated to 831 members then you may not be exploring the rest of the board which would not really make you part of NCRC heh. We have a forum for 831 people here, If I need to say something to just us.. then I will post it here. I'm trying to bring reefers together here, not just the people here(I know most of you already) but everyone I know together. Bay area has stores and a lot of cool reefers.... we have no stores worth buying from IMO... It just made sense :)

I mean, clubs are not for everyone.

Back