Need advice please!

vetteguy03

So not new to fish keeping however new to salt water tank's, i bought two bio cube's this weekend from a friend a bio cube 16 which is brand new in the box and a bio cube 29 which was used, it has the 36 watt actinic blue and 36 watt 10,000 daylight blub's. the blue blub is burnt out, so instead of replacing it with those dated setup i was looking at the led's option's. as always i am on a budget so was thinking about going with the fluval sea marine nano led and fitting two of them in the stock hood with proper vents/fan's. of course using the stock cover to protect them... what other mods for lighting have you done that is budget friendly? thank you !

So not new to fish keeping however new to salt water tank's, i bought two bio cube's this weekend from a friend a bio cube 16 which is brand new in the box and a bio cube 29 which was used, it has the 36 watt actinic blue and 36 watt 10,000 daylight blub's. the blue blub is burnt out, so instead of replacing it with those dated setup i was looking at the led's option's. as always i am on a budget so was thinking about going with the fluval sea marine nano led and fitting two of them in the stock hood with proper vents/fan's. of course using the stock cover to protect them... what other mods for lighting have you done that is budget friendly? thank you !
You could consider something like this - will look and perform well.

Biocube 29 Turbo LED Upgrade

Back