Need equipment

refonpit

Looking for a return pump for a 75 gallon. Mine broke months ago, along with protein skimmer. Thinking of getting out of hobby, but then again, have had a tank since 1999. So cheap is key........ Anyone got something lying around?

internal or external? i have a panworld 40px that is perfect for a 75g. $50, like new. i was already planning on heading up to UA this evening, so we can meet there if you want

if you have plenty of in-tank flow and need just a little turnover thru the sump, someone at work just gave me a small submersible that you can have for free. it's a little giant pem-020. i tried to look up specs on it but couldnt find it. it's prolly a little beefier than a mj1200.

Last edited:
Internal I'm guessing. It pumps water from sump to tank. I've got water flow in tank already. Really surprised that it's staying clean. With the flow and live rock it's naturally filtering. Don't know how long it'll stay clean though. Not much live in there. Back when the derracheo(sp) hit, electric was out for 2 wks. Lost about everything except two clowns, zoas and leathers. Lost heart after that. Expensive hobby.
Still interested in pump.

Back