Need frags

Neilth1

I'm looking for some info on how I can get some good frags. I live in south east Alaska 50 air miles from Ketchikan Ak.I can pick them up at the air port ,in the past I got most of my coral and fish from vivid aquarium/local shops/ and Doctor fosters and smith but they was not interested in shipping me live stock up here .I did get sun pet to send me some fish and coral but I had to go through a fish dealer on prince of whales island where I live.I mean a place filled with 10 gal tanks green with dead fish who knows nothing about saltwater coral or fish. I have Ben keeping salt water for 25 years and fresh water for another 15 on top of that so reef keeping is in my blood.If I could get some nice coral and start fagging them I mite be able to get some people interested in Reefing witch would help my passion in Reefing as well any help would be helpful PS im willing to pay is much as it takes I'm not looking for a cheep way to get frags I just want coral and fish that are healthy thanks

Try kushcorals.com they also have a Facebook page and have auctions couple times a week.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Back