Need help, drop from 220 to 170 ppm in 12 hours?

That thread is massive, read some of it a few weeks back. Peristaltic really that important? Any leads lol?

Not if you like checking your effluent drip rate daily :). Check out the kamoer continuous duty dosing pump. Made specifically for reef keeping. Great little pump with an lcd display that shows what dosage rate you are at currently. Very easy to adjust.

Not if you like checking your effluent drip rate daily :). Check out the kamoer continuous duty dosing pump. Made specifically for reef keeping. Great little pump with an lcd display that shows what dosage rate you are at currently. Very easy to adjust.

That seems more straightforward than tracking down a used medical one.

Was wondering why people just don't use this one, newer?

That seems more straightforward than tracking down a used medical one.

Was wondering why people just don't use this one, newer?

Yeah i think it came out early this year? Ive had one for about a month now. I really like it. A used medical one can be had cheaper, but not by much. This one is about 260 and has the bonus of the lcd screen showing what you have it set on

A peristaltic pump is very good for dosing Kalkwasser, but I haven't heard of one being all that useful with the standard carbon-dioxide-driven calcium reactor. For a Kalkwasser reactor, it'd be worth checking, in my opinion.

A peristaltic pump is very good for dosing Kalkwasser, but I haven't heard of one being all that useful with the standard carbon-dioxide-driven calcium reactor. For a Kalkwasser reactor, it'd be worth checking, in my opinion.

So many swear by one?

I do, for ATO or Kalk, or both. They offer a very controlled drip rate and good programmability, if you get a reasonable unit. A lot of other people seem happy with them, as well.

Back