Need help on saturday.

wiszmaster

In Memoriam
I could use some help on saturday!

If everything goes as planned - i will be picking up my replacement tank in St. Pete - I will have the F-350 Superduty & a trailer of some sort - this will be a truck with full rear seats - not cramped back row.

Game Plan:

Leave before noon ... we can leave whenever ... anytime between 8.30am - 12:00pm .. drive to St. Pete, load up the tank, drive back down here (San Carlos Park, and unload the tank.

I'll buy food/drinks (beer/soda/water) ... We can eat up in St. Pete/Tampa area after loading up, or down here afterwards .. doesn't matter to me.

I really need 2-3 people ... there will NOT be any stairs! everything is ground floor.

Thats OK, I knew you weren't up for it ... being the day after you come home... and i remember you said that your brother was coming.

I am going to try to pickup some of theose chilly pepper drums while i go up.

ohk. thought your plans changed & you were offering to lift the beast. So far i don't have the deposit yet ... in a matter of fact .. i haven't heard from the guy in 2 days .. so i'm kind of assuming that Loch Ness monster ate him & the deal fell through ...

well you better get r done, because when I come home from this awfull place some call Tennessee I am going to get some epoxy, and start mounting some sps frags on my rockwork!:lol:

well .. so be it then .. lol.

so are you enjoying yourself up there? HAHAHA .. its about 82*F here today ... hows your cubby?

sweet, now you can be like me and have too much room to play with. Just remember when all is said and done you could have bought yourself a new house

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9312459#post9312459 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by coralfarmer84
Just remember when all is said and done you could have bought yourself a new house
SHUDDUP!

alright - have the tank here .. but still in the trailer - whos up for helping me move it out of the trailer?

To be honest - i expected ALOT worse .. we had 4 guys - one on each corner. I still hav the large glass carrier suction cups - they work GREAT! i'll have to return them tomorrow afternoon.

Back