Need Help!!! Rhizotrochus Typus???

NO i'm touch those babies YET!!! maybe later i dont know how much they go for right now? don't know if any out there for sale?

If they really are coming out of the mother's head, make sure you feed her until they develop mouths. In some cases corals like these will temporarily share nutrients until the babies develop into single polyps of their own... and if you ever do get rid of them i'd be interested in one :)

When the babies do get mouths small foods like coral vibrance, cyclopeeze, brine shrimp eggs, DT's oysater eggs - anything really tiny, even mushed up mysis should work

You'd probably wanna wait til the babies grow some mouths where they can feed... then u probably wanna frag em out afterwards, once their on their own... PM SENT

YA I'M GONNA WAIT TILL THE BABIES GROW OUT THEN I WILL FRAG THEM... ArapaimaGiga STOP PM ME YOU ARE ON MY WAITING LIST YOU GONNA GET YOU BEFOR YEAR 2020 FEBRUARY 31 OK...LOL.....JK

Wow what a weird mode of asexual reproduction, if that is what is going on. Can anyone confirm that there are actually tentacles/a polyp emanating from the end of the calcareous stalks? Very interesting, I would love to see some more shots of the stalks/ juvie polyps.

actually tentacles that came out of polyp not yet! i wish they do. that is why i post here to see anyone that can help here!!!!! so far i do see they get biger and that it. i still feed them coral food mix and phtoplankton hope they can somehow eat it.... it will be very interesting if they grow out

Back