Need help with aquascaping

psilentchild

I bought mems L shape DT and I'm not that good with making hiding spot and making every thing look nice.So I was wondering if anybody could help or know someone who could help.Just let me know your price

Just Dave, at KERMITS would be who i would suggest for that, his aquascaping talents are superior to anyone I have seen, he really has a neat insight into what looks right and what does not.

Not quick to recommend anyone for something like that but he gets my vote hands down.

And boy do I hate to say that out loud, his head just might not fit into that Saints helmet he wears all the time!!!

It's alot more satisfying to arrange your own aquascape IMO.
Just keep reagranging it until you get something you like.

Wait , you bought the L shaped display tank that was at the front of Memfish? :confused:

3 trucks my trunk with tank a 2nd truck with the canopy and part of the stand and 3rd truck with the other part of the stand cause we had to cut part of it off to get it out the store and in the house.Once we got it in the house we reasemble it.Then I went back later and got sump and filers.

I was thinking about putting two island in the long part of the tank. I was going to put it in the middle with about 7 to 9 inches in the front and in the back with about 36 inches between both island. Is this enough room for a blonde naso and queen angel since these will the two biggest fish and if its enough room for them every one else should be ok. It is also going to be about 16 inches tall.

Last edited:
Back