Need Help

MJNTWise

7 Year Newbie
Can anyone meet me at FAOIS Wednesday or Thursday Morning to help me load new tank in back of truck?

THANKS

I can be there when doors open on Wednesday ....Thursday I can be there any time....I work over night Wednesday so earlier the better for me.

I can be there anytime really I work right around the corner from there. schedule is 1030-7 so just let me know

I can be there anytime really I work right around the corner from there. schedule is 1030-7 so just let me know

Can you help tomorrow at noon? And anyone else that help? I think Lee will be able to help too. I will be there at noon.

If I can finish work in time to get there I will, But I am working in Zephyrhills so I will do my best.

Roger

Slim chance I can. Post when you work out a more definite time and we will see. Lots of obligations this week but Thursday I have to go to Lakeland and could take the long way and swing by John's.
What size tank?

How large is the tank? I recommend going to Harbour freight and getting some of these. 7.49 a piece with 4 of these my brother and I brought my 60x32x22 starfire in by ourselves. Just clean the spots before moving the cup to the locked space. They are good to have in general makes life so easy.

http://www.harborfreight.com/dual-cup-suction-lifter-46134.html

Attachments

• suction.jpg
    suction.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 0
Ok THANKS A LOT GUYS....But I missed understood Mrs.FAOIS....If I picked up the tank tomorrow they have help...BUT If I picked it up Thursday they don't...Since I going tomorrow it looks like we have it covered. BUT please don't let that stop you from going...lol

Thanks
Matt

Back