need rock?

my car def cant handle it.. guess were all screwed.. unless you want his info and want to go for yourself.. i dont need the rock was just doing this to help out.. sorry..

well if you can do it another day.. let me know.. sunday and thursday are my free days that why i said sunday.. let me know asap what day you could do it or i could give you his number to work it out.. as i dont really need any of this stuff i was just trying to help out. let me know asap i have to tell him if we want it or not tonight so if not he can sell it

I'll call when I get back in town this afternoon and we'll see what the status is and go from there. I wan't to see this LR before I pay a penny...

lr is gone.. i told him to sell it. everyone took to long to jump on a good deal.. he sent me pics last night.. was a good deal.. it has to go this weekend so i told him to sell it.. sorry.
you can reach him if you want some still on the c sea forum. thanks
mike

nevermind I got the pic and the stuff doesn't look bad for 2 bucks a pound anyone up for the drive or what? split gas and we could throw as much into a car as we could fit possibly?

i told you idiots to jump on it.. i had you guys a good deal.. but once again you sat around and didnt act on it..

Life continues... Idiots! well, speaking only for myself but that's a harsh comment, especially comiing from you... :p

yea good deals come and go all the time.... i really need to save my money right now anyways, plus i'm moving to florida in like 6 months so the less to move the better i guess... when i'm set the tank up i'm gonna grab up a couple hundred pounds of cured rock right away even if i need a loan lol..

Back