Need Support some what!!!!

Skull that I just bought for Halloween. It's made of all glass (made in China)

Hope it's not that cheap leaded glass from China!...bad for fish and pregnant women!

Just made that up...:eek:...did I get cha!

Were's the voice of reason here???? Think about it guys a 5lb weight in a reef tank with a flat surface on top of LR I just don't see a good out come here.

Were's the voice of reason here???? Think about it guys a 5lb weight in a reef tank with a flat surface on top of LR I just don't see a good out come here.

Come on!!! Give me some credit for the great idea.. This will be on SB only and not on top of LR.. Nothing is 100% guarantee in SW, but will give you 60% chance it won't move :strange:

This is the greatest idea ever. I love it. Do you also have couple of clowns to go with this setup?

This is the greatest idea ever. I love it. Do you also have couple of clowns to go with this setup?

Thank you!

I do have one clown that has issues like it's owner :lolspin::lolspin: j/k Unfortunate I can't use those BTA (2) that the clown hosts. But have a nice Big Condy that I would like to use for this project. Should have this done by this week if things go according to plan.

Oh, don't get me wrong its an interesting idea in all but why mess with a condy of all nems (who hasn't moved since the day i got it) who r known to be movers and mess with it when its perfectly happy just so you can have some fun with a skull??

And thank you puffer at least someones on my side here.......lol.

How about some cool looking macro algae instead? I think Gracilaria or Hair Plant would work great.

How about some cool looking macro algae instead? I think Gracilaria or Hair Plant would work great.

There you go frag a nice piece of our fragspawn or hammer and put that in there. Its not like we don't have enough of that.....lol.

Back