Need to "Jump-Proof" My 10g Nano...

ChrisMan123

've had fish jump a bunch of times but only once was I not in time to save one... I want to "jump-proof my tank" it's a 10g nano reef... i saw a 20inch glass canopy with feeding hatch online but i have my light fixture on legs so i cant just put something over the top of my tank... plus i have a skimmer and filter on the back...

any ideas??

the only ideas i've had besides buying something.. was building a screen around the front sides and back of my tank... i'd use like plastic fence or like some sort of fence like plastic very very tiny holes... or even a window screen.. and i'd place velcrow on one end and velcrow it to the one side and when i wanna do maitenance in my tank or feed i can just detach the velcrow and peel back the screen to the other side of the tank and do whatever i want and then pull it back over the front and re attach it.... it'd only be a short strip about 4 inches high... in between the top of my tank and the bottom of my lights... just enough to fill that gap... plus I'd need to cover all the spots in the back behind the skimmer and filter...

help anyone?
thanks

Back