Need to sell all my stuff.

ryan_paskadi

I don't have much but what I have I need to get rid of. I would prefer to sell the whole lot so make me a ok offer and it will prolly be yours.

Saltwater

10-15 lbs live rock
1 Chromis
hand full of hermits
candy cane coral with 4 heads
green slimer 2-3 inches
purple mushrooms 4-5
some misc red and green mushrooms
1 head of a torch coral
bright green zoas 10-15
bright orange skirted zoas 3-8
toad stool 3-4 inch
a sps with about 3-4 branches that are 3 inches each (brownish but new growth is purple)
a lps that is green and branching. Not sure what it is.

My tank has tons of algae eating starfish, stomatella snails, and mini serpent stars. If your looking for a self replenishing cleanup crew.

Fresh Water
2 red ear slider turtles
2 koi 5-7 inch standard japanese koi
1 white butterfly koi 9 inch
1 black and Yellow metallic butterfly koi 7-8 inches
1 Orange butterfly koi 7-8 inches
1 silver/blue metallic butterfly koi 5-6 inches

sorry to hear that you have to sell your stuff. are you keeping the equipment for a later date?
let me know what you want for the purple tipped sps.

done and done

mistaflicksta: $30 for candicane and all mushrooms
Psuedopimp: $25 for the purple sps I will toss in the torch coral and green slimer frag for an extra $10.

Still Have

10-15 lbs live rock
1 Chromis
hand full of hermits
green slimer 2-3 inches
1 head of a torch coral
bright green zoas 10-15
toad stool 3-4 inch
a sps with about 3-4 branches that are 3 inches each (brownish/purple and new growth is purple)
a lps that is green and branching. Not sure what it is.

My tank has tons of algae eating starfish, stomatella snails, and mini serpent stars. If your looking for a self replenishing cleanup crew.

Also wouldnt mind selling the set up:

24 gallon jbj nano cube deluxe, with cabinet stand
Power supply
Timer
korelia nano powerhead
heater

Jeez, no bites on the whole set up.

Ok, ok.... $190 for everything (Rocks, corals, fish, tank, timer, powerhead, etc.)

Everything but for the tank, stand, and equipment is sold.

Anyone want a nice clean nano set up?

26 gallon jbj deluxe with cabinet stand. 1 year old comes with heater, timer, powerhead, pump, Has a built in wet dry filter. It is running and cycled. Back wall has lots of corralline growth.

Please I don't want to have to lug this around with me. $160 or best offer.

Ryan I am trying to talk a friend into purchasing your setup as an anemone tank, I almost have him. Its tank only? no rock and sand?

Right now its is the tank, heater, timer, powerstrip, and extra nano powerhead. There is water in it and some sand. A couple snails and maybe a hermit crab.

It is cycled and running.

Yes and no, it is still cycled and running. there is sand a hermit crab, some mini star fish and stomatella snails still living in it.

The small powerhead that runs the filter went out. So it would need to be replaced or swapped out with the additional powerhead I already have. All of the other equipment is still running and fine.

Back