New Fluval 404 and used Fluval FX5 for sale

Here are some of the pumps I have.

New Rio HF10 pump. $30

Used about a year Rio 3100 $25

Used 6 months for mixing salt Rio 1100 $15

I have probably 3-4 more pumps and a few small powerheads still, but until I get home I cant check what they are.

Chris: I dont have an extra overflow or ice cap balast sorry.

All of them will push water high enough to work, so it comes down to how much turnover you want. If you have a good bit amount of flow in the display already then you could use any of them. I usually try for 5-10 times turnover for my sumps and at least 10-15 for my tank, but it will depend a little how you have it set up and what you want the sump for. If you are going to have the sump as a refugium you dont really want alot of water flowing though it, but if it is just to move equipment out of the display or something then you can have as much as your overflows can safely handle. Are you using an overflow box or is the tank drilled?

Flow specs for those 3 pumps are:

HF10 - 660gph @ 0 feet; 360gph @ 4 feet
3100 - 900gph @ 0 feet; 690gph @ 4 feet
1100 - 382gph @ 0 feet; 180gph @ 4 feet

No problem on the overflow or icecap. I think I have an overflow lined up, and the icecap was just something I would snatch up if available.
I'm just looking for a salt mixing pump, but I don't think I want a rio, the last one I was using corroded through the wires and fried!

No overflow. I want to just move filter & heater out of tank and use sump as refuguim. I would like the new pump.

I am cleaning out some fish stuff from my basement and have to get rid of a few things (remodeling my basement and need the room.) I have a good variety of used things that I am not going to use in the near future, so if you have a specific need let me know and I will see what I have (note almost everything is used, but in good to very good condition). I will post more as I look through everything and have some sort of inventory to go off of.

I have a Fluval 404 that is new and still in the box (unopened). I see it for sale for $100+ online so I would like to get $80 for it. Also I have a Fluval FX5 (the huge one) that was used for about 4 months. Still looks and works like new. The cheapest I saw it for sale was $290 online, so I would like to get $180. I will drop them off to whoever buys them, so free shipping too if you prefer.

Like I said I do have quite a bit of extra equipment so if you are looking for something specific just let me know. I will post more of what I have available once I get a chance to double check what I still have. Any questions just ask. Thanks

Rick

Ok gonna have to figure out your posting forum ....Would love for you to deliver the fx5 and 404 ...but its quite a lil jump for ya ...I live in Indiana....tell me about the fx5 is it as noisy as I have heard . I have 5 404 and like em but they do have a habit of leaking or just plain not wanting to work ..course they are old and I actually have 2 403 and they still work..... well I might add.

Just FYI, this original post is about 4 years old, so I'm gussing they are no longer available.

Back