New greenhouse project

How's Tennessee treatin ya Joe? Looks like you have a good bit of work ahead of you but keep the pics coming.

:cool:

hey!

what are the deminsions?

I have a 20x48 greenhouse project that I'll be documenting at

www.southeasterncorals.com

just switched site servers & were building a new site at the above
link we should be open online by july 1st to mid july

We haven't assembled our greenhouse yet though since were working on our new indoor facilitys first.

for heating we have a Taylor wood fired outdoor boiler that we'll hook to Titanium exchangers.

I will be happy to post pictures as the project progresses
I have a $35,000 budget for this project and so far I am right on track thanks to putting together a project plan and with the help of Anthony Calfo.

Quote: Yellowboyviet - Is that green house a kit, or are you building it? Love to see the finish product. Keep us updated --- This is a kit from atlas greenhouse in GA.

Quote: Mr Neutron - How's Tennessee treatin ya Joe? Looks like you have a good bit of work ahead of you but keep the pics coming --- I love it here I went trout fishing last Sunday and I am going this Sunday. I live about 25 to 40 minutes from the Great Smoky Mountain National park. I will be getting my tanks delivered next week
(12 - 240's, 4 - 90's and 3 - 120's). The tanks are all fiberglass. One last item I tested my water for TDS and I get a reading of 63 right from the tap. This is allot lower then in Orlando which was about 135, So I will be saving on RO/DI filters.

Quote :pacificaquatics2000 - Can you list the prices of the materials and how much was the green house kit cam b -----
1) dirt to level the grade 9 truck loads $1000.00 with bobcat
2) 556 blocks at $.50 each and 2 yards of sand total ($325)
3) Lumber to build stand $497.
4) Plumbing $500.00
5) the greenhouse kit 16 x 36 complete with pcss covering
(twin wall covering), 50,000 btu LP heater, 30" fan, 2 motorized
shutters, glass door and delivery $8200.00
6) fiberglass tanks and delivery charge $9935.00
7) misc parts - like Skimmers, pumps(Water and Air), cal
reactors,etc. $5000.00

Back