New Guy

and thanks about the Tank last month I got rid of the Damsel clan I wanted so other fish and they flat out said NO!!!! ;)

Yep, I have a full plate when I get home, my wife has already made the list. I have 22 replacement windows sitting in the dining room, 500 feet of 12 / 2 UF and 2 100 amp breaker boxes in the basement to replace my knob and tube wiring, 2 gallons of epoxy to fix my boat floor, and an Aqua C EV 180 under the staircase waiting for her fish tank lol. Good thing I get 30 days leave when I get back!

Yea I read damsels can be a terror to other fish. The're pretty though. Blue Chromis (Chromis cyaneus) would add a splash of color.

I've been in the Army for 20 years, 6 hours is all I can get. It's like a built in alarm clock, no matter what time I go to bed, 6 hours later, bing, wide awake.

ya this was the third group of 4 stripes i've had little bastards even attacked me unless I had food ;) I chromis but right now I have just 2 fish an Racoon Butterfly and a pygmy(cherub) angel pretty cool fish. Ya the military has that effect on people and seing it's been 20 yrs it's probly secound nature to ya

Any problem with the racoon butterfly messing with your corals? How does the pygmy get along with your butterfly?

the racoon did great with the Manjono's now thier gone I have problems keeping him fed it won't eat any prepared foods I've been getting rocks with manjano's from LFS here in plattsburgh, but it did eat my frog spawn, some mushroom's, picks at my gorg's only one is bothered by it, I got a couple Condy's today hopefully it'll think their tasty just this week the racoon started to get a little aggressive towards the angel

The racoons are very nice looking, I was thinking a CBB, can't see buying coral to feed a fish. That will down the road though. I'd think it would be the other way around on the agressiveness. Go figure, shows what I know.

Well if the Racoon does any serios damage to my Gorg's he'll go bye bye. But i really wish It would eat prepared foods alot cheaper to feed and like you said I don't like feeding anything but pest's to the fish but I can't let it starve either

True, farming them in a 10 Gal is an idea. Not sure what the reproduction rate is on those. You could always post an ad, Manjono problems? Have racoon, will travel. Probably won't get many takers though.

Well I learned the hard way that If you feed them they will multiply, I orignally had like 4 of them I thought they were cool so I fed them that was 5 or so years I just finnaly got rid if them

Back