New Iaquatic Zeovit Reactor

saurus

I purchased two brand new iaquatic zeovit reactors in anticipation of taking the zeo plunge. The one zeo reactor is too small for my system. It is brand new and unused. Please visit www.iaquatic.com and you can read more about it. I am looking to get $150.00 shipped in the us. Brand new they are $189.00-$199.00 Thanks for looking.

IZ-418
Overall Height 18"
Reactor Chamber 4 1/4"
ZEOvit up to 1.5 liters
Inlet Size 1/2"
Outlet Size 3/4"
Aquarium Ratings 150 gallons
Flow Rate 100 gallons per liter of ZEOvit 100 gallons per liter of ZEOvit

CNC machined
Original Spin design
No more jams!
O-Ring seals
In or our sump
Key hole flanges with thumb screws
10mm thick Cast Acrylic all round

FROM IAQUATICââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢S WEBSITE:

I~Aquatic. We specialize in manufacturing high quality aquarium filtration system comprising of acrylic tanks, sumps, protein skimmers, calcium reactors, fluidized reactors and many more exciting products. Our team of highly dedicated employees take pride in every product we manufacture. We only use quality materials, such as quality cell cast acrylic, heavy-duty SCH-80 PVC fittings, thumb screws for easy removal, O-ring seals for an airtight seal, and many more. We do not compromise using low quality extruded acrylic or using inferior plumbing parts just to cut cost. Product quality is of utmost importance to us at I~Aquatic.

Every acrylic piece is CNC machined or hand crafted and later, assembled with special attention given to every detail. Each product is quality controlled and also goes through a water test before packing. Whatââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢s more, there is also a yearââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢s warranty on all out I~Aquatic products.

ZEOvit Reactors:

I~Aquaticââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢s original fluidized spin design reactor are made of the finest quality and workmanship. Water flow from the bottom to top ensures more even exposure to the filter material.

Sealed top can be opened within seconds with just your fingers. In addition to pulling the rod up and down, I~Aquaticââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢s reactor also has an added spin feature. Which means no more jams.

It is important to keep the ZEOvit filter material clean to ensure continued optimal results. Connect your filter to an automatic timer, creating alternating times of high and low oxygenation of the water within the filter. Performing this cycling process every 3 hours will create an increased phosphate and nitrate metabolism. Addition of ZEOstart and ZEOfood will speed up this process even more. The use of ZEOstart or ZEOfood has not shown and detrimental effects on corals or fish. In fact, the use of the ZEOvit system has shown faster coral growth and better coral coloration.

39865fd_1.jpg

http://reefcentral.com/gallery/data/500/3986527_1.jpg

Back