new len

createdlight

coming this friday hopefuly, canon marco 100 2.8 . I am looking forward hopefuly to soon better fish pictures :)

Last edited:
You'll like it, I dont actually own the 100mm macro but my brother does and I borrow it quite often, it's great for corals and fish pictures.

Very nice!! Can't wait to see some shots! I just ordered a Nikkor 28mm 2.8D and a Sigma 10-20 f/4-5.6. So I am excited for new toys too!! Hooray for tax season!! haha

where did you order your Nikkor lens from? I am looking for one - got the D-7000, nice kit lens, but really looking forward to a macro - it's the $1,000 that is holding me back, still saving my pennies!

where did you order your Nikkor lens from? I am looking for one - got the D-7000, nice kit lens, but really looking forward to a macro - it's the $1,000 that is holding me back, still saving my pennies!

I got my Nikkor 28mm from BH Photo used for just under $200. It can be picked up new for just under $300, and I believe they have a couple refurbished ones there too. And just to clarify, mine isn't a macro. I have heard some really nice things about Tamron's 90mm macro, that can be picked up for under $500. Thought about getting that instead of the 10-20mm, but I just don't shoot my tank all that much anymore...

Back