new little fishys

jfoltz

So I was looking close in my frag tank to find baby fish swimming under a rock I have in there at first I thought shrimp now after a few days I have came to the conclusion that they are definitely fish I have no clue what but therein to fast for pics I am trying to fig out how they are surviving ? I have a pair of snow onyx in there but I dont think they are from them. Is it possible that they could be a hitchhiker?

Clowns would go into the overflow. They are plankton feeders generally near the surface of the water. After breeding several species of clownfish I won't say this is impossible just very unlikely.
Something more likely would be a mouthbrooder like many species of Cardinals. I have had 1 bangaii in years of breeding survive in the tank.

50 + coral yellow watchman Goby cleaner shrimp two snow onyx hearty clean up crew ! I have no clue where they came from maybe a hitchiker on a frag ? I cant seem to fig it out!

Nope ! Haven't seen them in a week so im sure they were a snack for something but ill still look out for them you never know!

Back