New Tank coming!

mikid

Well tpnight the tanks coming down and new floors are going in..then the task of setting up new tank begins...from 120 to 185 display..the fish are going to love the room...and any other new tank inhabitants....pics to follow

Nice, where did you purchase it?i saw a new tank inside Aquarium Depot that looked to be that size last week.

I believe he got it from YR a while back, it has just been sitting. I am glad things are moving forward for you Mike. Let me know if you need a had moving, i am down the street.

Pictures or it never happened.

I once saw Bigfoot but my camera broke. Honest guys!

?

?

MY INTERNET AT HOME IS DOWN.....WILL POST PICS SOON....did get it filled up and found to very very small overflow leaks at fittings....need to fix asap....:headwalls:

tank pics

tank pics

Here are some

Attachments

• 20150501_161103.jpg
    20150501_161103.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 20150525_160508.jpg
    20150525_160508.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 0
Tank details

Tank details

This was a long trek....started last year in Feb but due to the deaths of family and friends and letting the kids move in for a short time in delayed the tank.....Stand custom made by a cabinet maker...2/4 skeleton with solid cherry overlay and doors....tank is rimless(not sapphire)..wish though, to much money per the wifey....Reefkeeper Elite,Rw-20s(20)..Tonga branch and rock(100lbs), rubble bottom, 135 Gal sump in garage with Gsm-4,moded bubble plate, skims with a monster,water blaster 9000 return,manifold running to media reactors(carbon/gfo),JBJ top off,RODI

Stocking list of Red Sea/Indian Ocean..
1. Powder Blue Tang
2.Purple Tang
3.Dejarden Tang
4.Regal Angel
5.Gold Bar Maroon
6.Lyretail Anthias
7.Green Chromis
8.Neon Dottyback
9.Blue Velvet Damsel
tanks been up and running for 4 weeks....starting to restock with corals, only ones I already had.....

?

?

going to paint my own background on canvas to make a deeper look if if works,will be putting covers over end braces to ends...maybe center cover with holes....don't want any suicides!.........haha...:beer:

?

?

my blue damsel was from my son in law 3 1/2 years ago....he tore down his tank at 10pm and left him flopping in 1/4 inch of water....I dont believe in letting life go without trying so he had to come home to my tank....his name is "lucky"....and only messes with the Red Sea Wrasse that I have...forgot to mention him on my fish list

my blue damsel was from my son in law 3 1/2 years ago....he tore down his tank at 10pm and left him flopping in 1/4 inch of water....I dont believe in letting life go without trying so he had to come home to my tank....his name is "lucky"....and only messes with the Red Sea Wrasse that I have...forgot to mention him on my fish list

Totally understand tyat. Now you have to keep the damsel. If you were buying it, that would be a totally differeng story. Way to save a life :fish1:.

Back