New tank

Andrew

You guys like? Added the fish today. :)

Untitled-5.jpg

:D :lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6934771#post6934771 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by hllywd
Dang I thought it was me Ben....:rolleyes:

:D

Kinda big fish for a small tank huh Andrew???:confused:

naw. :D

Is that the one you were putting together a while ago??? I was thinkin' 10G????

You need more fish in there. I would add at least 4-5 more regal tangs.

Dave

:strooper: :mixed: :lol: :mad2: :bum: :eek1:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6935085#post6935085 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bigbenji
I think the photoshop kid has struck again. :D

hmmmmm...:rolleyes:

:lol:

Now on a true note, I moved all my corals to my 75 today. So far all are going good. The clownfish keep on swmming near them like they can't figure out what it is.

Wow, all the corals look great already. Now time to order the vhos and get rid of these pc lights and then time to stock the tank.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6937801#post6937801 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Andrew
Wow, all the corals look great already. Now time to order the vhos and get rid of these pc lights and then time to stock the tank.

Andrew are you buying a whole new PC setup? If you are I have a buddy that has the 260 Watt Coralife P.C. Lights that Roger (knpjdad) sold with his 75g setup. He is looking to sell it. Make an offer and I'll let him know.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6937864#post6937864 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Dubbin1
Andrew are you buying a whole new PC setup? If you are I have a buddy that has the 260 Watt Coralife P.C. Lights that Roger (knpjdad) sold with his 75g setup. He is looking to sell it. Make an offer and I'll let him know.

I don't want pc lights. Im getting a 4 bulb vho unit from hellolights. It will be less then $250 with the bulbs. 46.5''

Back