new to area, Hello!!

RobinsonFam1

So as it says....were still pretty new here. moved from atlanta to columbia last july. had to sell my complete system before that. Propogation, tanks, everything.

Looking to get started again and need tanks and livestock. i have only found two LFS within 60 miles!??!?!?
fins and the other one in SE nash......any others out there?

Currently we have an aquapod 12 that we just put LR in today. This is my 12 Yr olds tank so i cant really play in it. :(

We are looking for something in the 40g-75 max. im looking to do an affordable start up. in my experience this means lots of real estate on the foot print and shallow for lighting affordability.

thanks for the help everyone!

BR

Welcome to middle Tennessee.
We got two good store that i know of.
1.Aquatic critte link http://www.aquaticcritter.com/
2.eBay fish link http://ebayfish.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

If you go to fin don't take there word of anything. They lie to make a $$$$. Me I wouldn't step foot in that store.
There one more in Murfreesboro but they don't every have anything. And can't remember the name. But they mostly do perorders for people.
But there's alote of people in the club and around town that all have nice corals FS.

If you need any help just ask I'm sure someone will step up.

Thanks good luck with the new setup which it's one of the fun part.

Zef Lucas

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TN! There are quite a few folks close to you that have amazing setups and corals. They don't really come around this particular forum, but I can get you in touch with them if you are interested in frags. Check Craigslist for a tank, they are always there. PM if you need any info.

I know my tank isn't what you are lookin' for, its 24" deep, but I do have a lot of rock listed with other stuff.

When you are ready, maybe we can work a deal.

Steve

thanks for help guys!

i went to petco ad and saw they are doing a $1 gal sale again. im going to pick up a 40Breeder and a 20-30 sump while there. prolly today.....start stand this week and drilling too.

anyone with a 750-1200 GPH pump or more that they need to sell? one pump to run entire setup is the idea, not one return. lol!

chris: nice bull! whered ya drag him in at?

Back