New wavemaker- awesome!!!

Tried a search and cant seem to find the source. Would someone please post the link to the source of the Ocean Motion wavemaker?
Thanks
Dave

So is this still the "must have" unit for wave making? How does it rack against the venerable sea swirls or Tunze wave box?

compared to SS's i would get an OM unit WAY before i would get one of those. just because you can pack so much more flow through the OM unit and if something breaks there are minimal parts to repair which you can do yourself unlike SS's

compared to a tunze wave box...not sure...never used one. the cost factor will plany into this, hiding the tunze wavemaker, heat from pumps, electrical cost, etc. but in a tank my size i can't do a wavebox.

i will not own another tank w/out an OM unit if that means anything

Lunchbucket

i could add more IMO. i'd love to upgrade the turbelle in the back of the tank to a stream. there is ALWAYS room for more indirect flow.

Lunchbucket

Has anyone really thought about how those things work? Or what they work like I should say? I like those corner box things that suck water up through the bottom and gently push it out all the way up till it hits the top and then it agitates the water surface. Whatever they are called.

whoa... If this thread is dead, what is the new Oceans Motions Thread... I was really hoping this one went on into current time

Back