Next LIRA Meeting - Friday February 6th

If you could bring both the pH probes as well as the salinity probe that would be awesome.

Also, How does everyone trade off there stuff? Is there a time when its done, Does everyone just bring it in coolers for instance? Im asking because I can bring some qt sizes of cheato if anyone wants, and I have one small test frag I did of the Florescent Green mushrooms. It split and has two on a small plug now.

Will

Will,
I will take as much chaeto as you can spare.....mine is all but gone and I have a 40 gal fuge.
thanks
Frank

I may not be able to make this meeting to join. I'm having dinner with my wife's family for her B-day tonight.

If not tonight, I will be joining next meeting though.

I may not be able to make this meeting to join. I'm having dinner with my wife's family for her B-day tonight.

If not tonight, I will be joining next meeting though.
You can also signup online via PayPal and your card will be mailed.

Ed,
Nothing special on a topic, many things were discussed but there was none that seemed worrisome to a lot of people @ the same time.

We had a lot of fun, Still can't believe we won the raffle. I hope Emma's noises did not distract anyone too much. Looking forward to the next meeting.

Will

I never heard a peep, but I was upfront.
Hopefully the wife enjoyed the night out.

Vinny, the wife loved it. I know Emma loved the huge reef tanks. There the best way to calm her. Cant wait till the next meeting. I actually like the Q and A. I got a lot of good info on a bunch of stuff I was curious about, even made it easy to pin point the guys that new the most about those topics.

Will

Will, the guys will talk to you on any concerns you might have.
Plenty of experience in the room.
Glad you all enjoyed the evening.
Next meeting should be a good one with Marc Levinson speaking.

Back