Next Meeting

Nice looks like we will get some new faces this time look foward to see all of you there

Hey guys,

Any Chance of a summation or minutes of the meet? I can't make any Saturday meets, but I know a LOT of good info is going to be missed. Especially for a new reefer like myself.
Just a quick write up or blurb of some concensus of ideas would be a huge help.

Thanks, Dan

chaeto

chaeto

Ill come to the meeting today as well (the wife will prob have me bring the boys -- so Ill pack them in the corner with their DS to play).

Any chance anyone coming could trim some chaeto from their refugium and bring to the meet?

thanks
-- Seth

Great meeting guys! Thanks for allowing a newb.

It was VERY informative, and a pleasure meeting you guys. A very personable and knowledgeable bunch. Glad I went!

Now... when do I start getting those famous club discounts. ;-)

Great meeting today. Nice to meet more reefers in the area. Details for next months get together will be posted soon.

Bummed I had to miss this one, but with the impending rain tomorrow I had to get outside stuff done today.

Hopefully next month.

Keith

Great meeting, bummer I had to leave early. Nice to meet wheeloftime, scolley, and gooch. I think we need to get Seth (hoping I got the name with the face right) to have us down to his place to see the 300 :D

Yeah I am ****ed that I was sick as a dog yesterday. I didnt want to spread my germs so I stayed home

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14715416#post14715416 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by an411
Yeah I am ****ed that I was sick as a dog yesterday. I didnt want to spread my germs so I stayed home

Was hoping to see your tank

Back