Nikon D5000 DSLR

daveM100

What?
Hi, wanting to upgrage from my phone :) and was wondering if this was a good camera to start with and a good deal?

Gently Used Nikon D5000 DSLR Camera. Comes with two lenses (18-55 mm f/3.5-5.6G VR and 55-200mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR II Lens), two batteries with charger, camera bag, tripod, and remote control

Any DSLR made today is fine. The lenses are ok to learn with, but if you stay with it you'll want to upgrade sooner or later. You'll also probably want a macro lens to shoot some of the close-ups you see on here.

So is that a good price? I do plan on a macro lens but didn't want to spend much on the body so i can get a good lens.

You didn't give a price, but just look at new and figure from there. The 5000 is not the current model, so prices may be off a bit.

I don't see a price, either, but you can get a refurb D5200 on Amazon for $399 shipped, and a refurb D5300 for $499. I've got the D5200 and haven't regretted the purchase at all. Also, FWIW, I would avoid bundle deals online. You can almost always buy everything separately, wind up with better gear, and still spend less money.

So i ended up buying a new Nikon D3200, best for my budget right now, I keep telling myself credit is a good thing lol. Now I just need to find a decent macro lens for her that isn't going to break the bank!

So i ended up buying a new Nikon D3200, best for my budget right now, I keep telling myself credit is a good thing lol. Now I just need to find a decent macro lens for her that isn't going to break the bank!

Same here, I was end up get a new d3200 after did a lot of research on those models.
I paid $350, how much does it cost u?
Next plan is the 105mm Nikor micro, heard alot of good review about it.

I paid 520 for the kit with the 2 lenses, now I just need a macro lens, they are on order lol so I'm waiting till they get in.

Back