no longer working in Tampa, fish stores in Brandon?

toddmau5

Are there any good reef stores over here in Brandon? I am going to miss running to creative on lunch breaks.

+1 on the one above. They are under new management. Bobby is the owner, I think and he is a great guy always willing to help. His staff is also great.

He also has a nice selection of corals and fish.

Their prices are good and their selection is decent (could have more coral variety though). Everyone there is very nice and helpful.

Been to the one in Brandon a couple of times. (I live in Dover.) I thought his prices were a bit on the high side. Selection is "ok". When I need supplies/livestock, I still drive out to Tampa....

Are there any good reef stores over here in Brandon? I am going to miss running to creative on lunch breaks.

Hey Todd,
Also live in Brandon for last 10 years, only place is the one already mentioned on Kings and Lumsden. They are "OK" that's about it. Change in ownership last year has seen definite improvements but overall I use them for emergency's and that's about it. The crosstown connector puts pretty much all the Tampa stores at a 30 min drive. Not awful overall, just need to plan a bit more. But you do lose the "Hey lets go to the fish store!" spontaneous visit for sure.

:)

Back