No posting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
moving the posts makes it worse. Normally a post with 0 replies will get some attention, but now you have to click on the thread to see if if its active. I doubt many people have the patience to look through every thread to see whats going on.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6973087#post6973087 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ALTI
moving the posts makes it worse. Normally a post with 0 replies will get some attention, but now you have to click on the thread to see if if its active. I doubt many people have the patience to look through every thread to see whats going on.

Let me get this straight. You'd rather that the threads sat here unanswered? In many cases they were. Plain and simple. This forum won't be here in this manner forever. The topics that Anthony had expertise in and discussed in this forum are readily available for discussion elsewhere. In greater numbers and frequency of posts. In essence this forum is redundant and as such any threads will be moved.

All the thread originator has to do is look in his/her MyRC and they will find out where the thread is currently. It isn't lost or anything dramatic like that. Follow the link once and you will know exactly where it is so you can go back and see if you have any new replies. Go to MYRC and you can find it every single time.

I am sorry that Anthony chose to no longer be a participant/moderator in this forum. It happens, but life goes on. Maybe it's time you saw that and realised that it's done and over with. Rather than pine for the old times. The past is the past, avatars and posts such as this one won't bring back the "good old days". Anthony made his own decision. Now it is time to move on and get on with our lives. Plain and simple. That choice is yours to make. I made mine, Anthony made his.

As I have stated at the top of this forum, threads will be moved to more appropriate forums due to a lack of traffic in this one. I don't want to see someones post go unanswered. Especially when there are very capable people in other forums that in many cases are dedicated to a specific topic ready and willing to answer.

If you chose to see this as a bad thing, them getting the answers they seek, then so be it. I don't see it that way and I am sure that many are very thankful they were able to get answers within other forums rather than languish in here with only a few views and little to no responses.

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back