No power, need to give away fish

rcrankin

Hi, I have been to a few reefer meetings. I currently have no power in Novato. I'm running on a generator but really need to give away my fish and take down the aquarium. I have a really great Cinnamon Clown and a yellow tang. Also a blue devil and a similar fish. Four fish total. Could you please let me know if you want them? I would rather they go to a good reef keeper rather than take them to the fish store.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thank you very much for your offer. I gave them away safely. Then drained the tank, removed rocks, drained sump etc. There was just no way I could keep the tank going with extended power outages.

160 gallon

160 gallon

If anyone wants a 160 gallon bow front aquarium just come pick it up and it's yours. It's been a great tank. It's a reef ready tank with 2 towers, dursos. 20 gallon sump. It has a black stand and hood as well.

I have 3 Kessil tuna blue lights, but not giving those away, also a great Vertex Omega 180 protein skimmer. Was such a great skimmer. Will be selling this as well.

Leaving

Leaving

Yeah, leaving. First I was prepared for about an 8 hour power outage. I had batteries and bubblers... Then I got a generator, and now, there is no way I can be around enough to ensure the pumps are continuously running etc. for days on end. Way sucks, but I hated the thought of losing all the fish and the tank crashing. So yeah, I'm out. :(.

Back