Note to the forum

dugg

I just wanted to clear something up for one of our newer members. Trueno22 had a misunderstanding on a purchase from jmking33, that no offense at all to jmking, ( great guy also), but it really was just a misunderstanding. Trueno22 recently bought a T-5 light from me this week, and he loaded right up and drove straight here over an hour away and picked them up when he promised. He is a really nice guy, and i would not hessitate to do bussiness with him again. I don't want to start a big discussion or offend Jmking33 in any way, i just wanted everyone to know that Trueno22 is a good guy and is worthy of doing bussiness with, because he seems to be getting ignored on for sale post now when he trys to buy from someone since that incedent. Again, i would not hisitate to either buy or sell with Trueno22 myself ever, he is a really nice guy and will be an asset to this forum over the time to come.

I am trueno22 and I endorse this message.

Paid for by the commitee to get a bad rap off of me.

P.S. bagged87blayzer I bought a halide light from him. And dugg is a awesome seller and his house is well worth the drive cause he totally explains the best way to get the most out of the stuff he sells you. Not to mention Dugg has more toys from different hobbies that he could connect with anyone. Next time i buy something from you I wanna take a ride in the beast.

I would like to chime in and also not upset anyone but Trueno22 also bought a Viper MH from me and I talked to him and told him I would give him a call when I got home. When I called him he said he was on his way. He showed up, and actually apologized for traffic...Semoran Sucks I know that...lol He is a good guy and have no problem with him. Hopefully we can trade some corals some day.

bagged is a cool guy if you ever wanted to see how a zoo would look in a apartment go visit him. HIs apartment is is full of life. Turtles, dog, cat, fish, corals. It was like a pet store. He also has a bunch of great looking frags. As soon as I get some grow out i AM DEFINITELY TRADING WITH YA BAGGED.

I'm always home or near by lol. Better bring your puke bag and eat your Wheaties before you come lol. It will leave your back imprint in the seat for a few hours lol. Thanks for coming and buying the light, and it was a pleasure meeting you.

By the way, I spent all your money at Boothill Salloon in Daytona, (better of there then across the street by the way lol), and JC's Lobster Pot in Deland yesterday. Got a WONDERFUL sunburn, a real good buzz, 2 dozen Oysters and a huge primerib for it lol. I put it to good use for my 25th Anniversary lol.

I think if I go ride that thing i wont eat for 12 hours prior and bring a precautionary neckbrace. I am glad you enjoyed my money. I am loving the heck out of these teks. Every zoanthid i have has literally plastered itself to their frag plugs cause of all the light they are getting. I have these palys that would always stretch pretty far out today they aren't stretched half as far as they use to.

No need for them to stretch for light anymore. Those T-5's with all new Geissman bulbs are so much more light than your PC's were it's night and day diffference. Be carefull you don't over do it and bleach anything out.

too late some of my perfectly purple live rock is getting white lol i had to adjust the teks to maximum hieght and use onlt 2 bulbs lol

Yeah i would slowly introduse the other 2 lights a few hours a day over like a month or so before you go to a normal schedual with all 4 lights.

Back