November Event - BBQ and Frag Auction at Brian Greene's

Postal

November 8 from 2pm(ish) until everyone goes home

If you have not attended any of these annual BBQ's, please join us. Brian has a unique system in his garage with thousands of gallons of saltwater goodies! The food is great and the event also has other reef clubs in attendance. Attendees will be able to offer items for sale in the frag auction and be able to buy many more including items that Brian auctions himself. More info on that process later this week!

People start arriving as early as 2:00 and trickle in the rest of the day. The auction usually starts a little before sunset and goes on for quite awhile.

I believe the limits for the auction are no more than 20 items for sale per person and no more than 3 of the same coral per person

Brian's address is 201 Sunset Dr Nokomis FL 34275

Do we have any part in the auction with pictures this year? Do we send pictures to south Florida or to me?

Roger- we have not been asked to coordinate any pics this year. I will double check w/ Lee again as I know he messaged Jeff but I haven't heard that we are involved in that. Let me get more info later.

Roger- we have not been asked to coordinate any pics this year. I will double check w/ Lee again as I know he messaged Jeff but I haven't heard that we are involved in that. Let me get more info later.

Please ask Jeff what email TBRC can send there pictures of corals to that they want to put in the auction. I will look and see if I have his contact info, but I don't think I have it.

Thx

Roger

Back